‘Milwaukee’ by The Both
Aimee Mann + Ted Leo »»> Peanut butter + Nutella. AND YOU KNOW WHAT A COMPLIMENT THAT IS COMING FROM ME.
We have a grand time at our Fandom Tea here at the Manga & Anime club. Everyone sampled all ten of our delicious Adagio fandom blend teas, we made fannish bottlecap jewelry (thanks to tips & encouragement from teenlibrariantoolbox) and indulged in mug cookies and brownies for sweets.
What teas did we try? We sampled:
- Watson’s Mustache by Cara M. (Sherlock)
- Sherlock by Cara M. (Sherlock)
- 11 by Cara M. (Doctor Who)
- TARDIS by Cara M. (Doctor Who)
- I Got the Moves Like Jeager by Marisol G. (Attack on Titan)
- Mikasa es Su Casa by Marisol G. (Attack on Titan )
- Pinkie Pie by Damien M. (My Little Pony)
- Twilight Sparkle by Damien M. (My Little Pony)
- Glow Cloud by Cara M. (That Town We Do Not Speak of Or Acknowledge)
- Perfect Carlos by Cara M. (That Town We Do Not Speak of Or Acknowledge)
Yes, we really love Cara’s teas over here (thanks ohcararara!) Our tops were Perfect Carlos (he lived up to his reputation!), Watson’s Mustache, and Glow Cloud.
HANK! (at Maryvale Baseball Park)
Lupita aka actual Disney Princess
The Hon. Miss Phryne Fisher - Lady Detective by Alice Azzo
Yesssssss bring me all the Phryne Fisher fan art you have yessss.
Everyone else and then THERE’S TOM
Tom Hiddleston, you just kill me. What is this even from?
Here’s my Oscar night iteration of Everything Matches and There’s Nothing You Can’t Pull Off. (Skirt HAND MADE by Jenna Brand!!)
- So we were sitting in class today
and my U.S. History teacher was trying to get us to understand why it was such a big...